Thursday, April 12, 2007


Sweet Sixteen : D
i can officially watch nc16 movies! yay!(:
it's a school-day, no big celebration.
Sunday night was dinner with my bestie, Jasmine.
Monday night was Steamboat with The Nines.
Tuesday was lunch with all my brothers & Bobby treated me to dinner :D

My Thank You Note:
Big thanks to The Nines, i really had a great time :D
Big thanks to All My Brothers( including the gina-s)
Big thanks to Boooby for the not-so-very-highclass-dinner, but it's still great(:
Not forgetting Sn2, we'll celebrate my birthday this weekend alright?
& Big thanks to Ryan! thanks for that night and the cake you send over to my place: D
Big thanks to Everyone,
the presents, the cards, the messages, the wishes.
loves <3!

This is so dumb.
Just a little crazy

i forgot that huijing can't jump! haha!
Nines(:



I like this, look at huixian!

: D


Brothers <3



it's the presence, not presents.
you didn't wish me, how could you forget :/

No comments: