Wednesday, May 2, 2007

This post is just for Ng Shiang Ling & Vanessa Ho.
Happy Birthday! Hohoho! i've found another 2 companies to Nc16 movies yay! : D


i miss my red hair.

& i miss my gold hair too!

but, who cares about the hair!
I LOVE YOU, GIRL : D


Vanessa Brother. Happy Birthday! i'm so sorry, i forgot all about it!
whoooo! we'll go night safari soon! :D
BFF! not Best Friends forever, but Brothers forever! <3

My chemistry is hopeless! i woke up at 3 am this morning just to revise my chemisty, but it didn't help at all! i feel hopeless. ( sorry khai!) & so i put all my hope on my best subject, amath. i'm super dissappointed. i swear i know how to do them, but i didn't have enough time! curse @#$%^&* i'm dead tired now : (
& hello to history tonight.
Oh, yeeling just rang the door bell. she's here :D She waves hello. HAHA
Yeeling : Youjing is taking forever to change man!

No comments: