Friday, July 27, 2007

"I'm fighting so hard to hang on, when my heart is fighting so hard to let go."




Bestie, I still love you as much.

Gang of ten.


She's the Ultimate :D

Venice wants a photo with me. HAHA!

The Kee Siao & Hui Jing.



Manda Darling.


The most retarded one, Win! ( this is the best shot out of three)

My 4 years classmate.

637 Brothers :D

Lovelies.

From Strangers to Friends Forever (:





RED HOT NEWS :
My computer is fixed & it runs faster than the choo-train. haha! the sound system is fixed as well (i know the Nines get what i mean) :D


it was Social Studies mock today & it turned out pretty well. this was my v. first time writing in chunks. i feel so relieved now that humanities are finally over. plaintively, there's Physics mock tomorrow. lets hurry get done with it.
I need Chocolates.


You're way too beautiful girl
That's why it'll never work
You'll have me suicidal, suicidal
When you say it's over
Damn all these beautiful girls
They only wanna do your dirt
They'll have you suicidal, suicidal
When they say it's over..





Happy Birthday Cheryl Bro :D
Welcome to the sixteen club. hoho!
637 Brothers Forever.
& definately not forgetting ABG :D
Love You Girl.

No comments: