Monday, November 12, 2007

"My friends don't understand it's hurting me inside."

Our very first neoprint with you

Our usual hang out place : Junction 8

Maybe the thing that pulled us together was the Same mentality?



The best China Trip!


( John Shi Yu Qiang? haha)



Sec 2 moments.


Once a clique

probably the craziest clique ever?

But, it's the end.
End of our story.

The Nines Over.

Once we were a clique. We can't go back to the past. The Nines Over. Happy memories live with me forever, sad ones, lets forget about it. We'll move on. I'll miss the times we had, I will really do. Like you have said, maybe we'll be close next time again, who knows what will happen? We'll just leave it to fate to decide. I'm glad that we'll still friends. hereby, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. I hope we can still smile when we bump into each other. Take care, & Friends Forever.
Its queer looking at how a friendship works actually.


See you soon.

No comments: