Monday, August 18, 2008

"Coz when I'm with you, all my troubles are gone. Bestie, you're the BEST thing from above"


yours truly..




Buddy Me and Cuppucino





Best Love.


Hi all! it's the hols now! I mean if you exclude the 3 papers on the 25th & 27th Aug , I'll be having a 2 month break from now. whoopiiiidoooo coz school has been such a bore! can't wait to hit off for Sydney (Kor Kor here I come) :D


Yesterday was simple but gr8. we had CSA (computing) paper in the morning, class outing in the afternoon and night out with lovely Bestie. after the paper, we went over to The Cathay for Aston, then to SMU for drinks, boardgames & to feed mosqitoes, walked over to Raffles Place, to Shaw Tower, settled for dinner and thats when I left for Bestie. Dinner @ Swens with Bestie and then to M&S where she got me Percy Pigs and some small Petzels (which she claimed that's really nice), shopped a lil here & there and trained home.
Bestie, I love every moment we spend together. sounds mushy, but hey, I don't see any reason for me to live w/out you. I don't need any guy, I just need you, my Best Friend.


Caught Meet Dave a couple of hours ago. uhmm, recommended by Tan You Jing. so it's not bad(:

Have an early sleep, it's good for you. g'night all.

No comments: