Wednesday, October 8, 2008

"You became a chapter of my story which I never ever want to live it again."







My trip to Aussie was awesome :D I have over 500 photos and obviously I won't post them all up here, so I picked my favourite 5. we rented a car and travelled around by ourselves. daddy taught how to drive and I actually drove the car (real) for a few metres. happy :D anyway, back to the trip. we drove up to Canberra and stayed there for 2 nights. in case you noobies do not know, Canberra is the Capital of Australia. Beautiful place. we vistied typical tourist attractions

  1. Darling Habour (love the ferry rides)
  2. Sydney Opera House
  3. Habour Bridge (just a few of it, I didn't get to climb it :( )
  4. Flee Markets (I love it)
  5. Chinatown (gotta get a few pirated dvds)
  6. Parliament House (boring)
  7. War Memorial (boring)
  8. Flower Show
  9. Buddhist Temple
  10. Blue Moutain (skyway ride/cable ride/railway ride)
  11. The Grand Canyon
  12. Sydney Tower (breathtaking view)

We took the new SQ airplane back (double-deck) and watched a total of 7 movies to and back.

Oh anyway, I've caught Eagle Eye and Connected when I'm back in Singapore. Great shows, totally worth catching it. go watch it now now now ! (:

No comments: