Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Never shall I forget the time I have spent with you. Please continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."


Symptoms finally showed up right after my last paper. so basically, I'm over exhausted from all the last minute crammings and now I'm giving up my first three days of freedom for popping pills. I had to cancel the movie date with Bestie♥ and well, for now, I'll only get to see her after week 10. how gr8!!! I need to get well need to get well need to get well. can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait for the class chalet. excited excited excited (wink wink)

Everyone (those with blogs to be exact) had sweet messages for the class in their blogs. now, I'm feeling a little guilty. but hey! I want to be special. I'm not going to type messages to every single one of you. I'm going to do it for the entire class as 1!
To be beloved class:
(not everyone. again.)

You guys have been great classmates. I mean every single one of you. it's not an easy thing to have everyone agreeing to everyone but we did it, didn't we? we have no hatred at all. we love each other for who we are. this is amazing:) we are like 1 big happy family with all the mother, father, sisters, brothers. Thank you all for starting my poly life with such a great year. Please remember me always, because I'll never forget you. all of you.