Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My.Awesome.Eighteenth.

9th April
Celebration Day 0

Haji lane. cabbed to bishan. prawned till 5 in the morning. bathed. slept.









































10 April
Celebration Day 1

Exhausted. Vivo. got picnic food. picnic. surprise cake. rained. got drenched. dried up. swensons





11 April
Celebration Day 2
rushed through my project.
late.
took 70.
buddy hopped on.
don't know where she was bringing me to.
alighted at kallang stadium.
*DING*
everything clicked into 1 piece.
their 1st surprise plan: ice skating.
I said No.
1st plan failed.
I suggested bowling.
we missed our slot.
couldn't bowl.
shopped a lil.
Took 16 to Suntec.
shopped.
they made me tour suntec for 1/2 an hour
rained.
complained.
cabbed down to Shaw
2nd surprise plan: Thai restaurant
2nd plan failed.
restaurant closed.
had jap food instead.
cabbed.
3rd surprise plan: Dempsey Hill's Ben&Jerry
surprise worked out!
had ice-cream. got the singer and everyone there to sing me a bday song
enjoyed.
cabbed.
4th plan: Alley Bar
Drank.
Home!
Note:
all cab fares on them.
ice cream on them.
shopping on steffi.

























Love this shoes tonsssssssss!!!!!!!

12 April
Celebration Day 3
Project again.
Mahjong @ Shiang's.
Lost money.
Steamboat for dinner.
Lan (L4D)
cabbed back home.
Alex went home.
Junhao missing.
Shiang's mom pestering her home.
Kim acting weird.
Cai Xin indecisive (want to come up to my place & then changed his mind)
Note: it's only 10.30 pm and they're all gg home so early!!!!
Suspected something..
went home.
saw Shiang's shoes outside my place.
acted dumb.
stood at the living room (I knew she's in my room)
acted along.
Kim kept calling my house phone asking me random ques.
still insist not going into my room
mom dad finding ways to get me into my room
went into my room
cake lying on the floor
acted SHOCKED
*DA-TAH*
SURPRISE!!!
everyone appeared.