Friday, June 5, 2009

"Everything that you could never say would never matter anyway."




Mid sem tests are overrrrrr yayyyyyyyy! I hate last min crammings & even worse still when nothing gets into your brain! I'm looking back at my previous entries now. I've just realised that they're all so short. & since I've the feel to blog today, I shall give you a damn wordy post to compensate for my short ones ^^ feel free to X this! I really wonder how some people have got so much to say everyday in their blogs? don't they ever run out of something to say? Let me try something new. I want to blog my day down in detail.

3 alarm clocks didn't work on me. I overslept, washed up in record time, to find that everyone were late as well. Steff came over first, then to the court for bball w Feng & Kim. Feng & I VS Steff & Kim. We won the match. Steff & Kim ran 10 rounds around the court hee!!!! Kim left and we went for lunch. we had our favourite Ban Mian yummms. Feng went home to wash up and Steff back to my place. Showered, slacked and then to Trinity bus stop to meet Feng again. Off we go to Safra Mind Cafe with 123. we played board games, games to see how much they know me and how much I know them. its saddening that all of them relate me to food/sleep/money. Happy hour over, Steff & I rushed down to TPY for some Tupperware party (with Kim too). we had fun inhaling helium. yadayada and off to home! :) Oh I want to add that Steff and I were very lucky today. Our buses came just in time we reached the bus stops and the green man lighted up whenever we reached the traffic lights. heeeheeee

I'm boring you isn't it?
I think this is my longest post for the month/year or smt.

Its my 2 weeks hols now :D
I need major cheering up to do!
I mizz my secondary school friends.
I mizz my Best Friend.
Bestie, I need you:(
text me when you see this?

OMG I can't believe that you're still reading this post.
Great patience you've heehehe!!
Congratulation~ You've completed the journey of Tan You Jing's life on 5th June 2009.



I lied to myself, and said it was for the best...