Friday, June 12, 2009

"I live for the nights I don't remember, but the friends I'll never forget"

Hols been really great so far. my schedule is so filled that I can hardly have some personal time. It's really good catching up with some old friends, i mean secondary school friends, not that they're old. luvvvvv them infinity coz I'll never be sad with them around. my happy pills♥
I've been really happy! (insert many many smileys)
Can't remember myself being so happy ever since all the unhappy things that happened. its like finally I've opened my mind and heart to everything. what for be sad over some dumb things when there are better things to make me be happy for :) I mizz being me, the happy me.
so yayyyyy, I hereby announce that I.Am.Back!
(with a new blog, a new beginning)


Lets start of from the 1st day of holidays
Monday 8 June 2009

I went back to school to check my selection results & mainly to look for the course manager. I've got into my first choice: Marketing & Tourism
is it something to be happy for? hmmm idk. I just hope I've made the right choice.
Finally watched Terminator!!!
Awesomeeeeee
theres so many movies I've yet to watch :(
Drag me to hell, The ghosts of girlfriends past, night @ the musuem 2, The taking of Pelham 123 , Dance subaru, Blood the last vampire, State of play!!!!
HOWWWWWWW

Tues 9 June 2009




Sn2 girlies outing. yayyyy finally outing for the 4 of us. Esther's bf got enlisted. enough said! thats why she was there with us. wa lao why is boyfriend always placed before friends! I swear I'll never be like that! Friends come first, forever ^^
Joke of the day was when Kim fell down hahaha! I'm even laughing now at the thought of it hehe! Omg damn funnyyyy she only realised that there was a HUMP at the bottom of the slope when she was halfway down!
(ok slap myself for laughing. later karma hahaha)

Wed 10 June 2009




Out with the usuals♥ I was late and they were even later, as usual. Birthday treat to Carls Junior for both of them. they ripped me off! hahahaha did a little shopping and then they accompanied me to school for dance. techniques techniques and more techiques! now my whole body's aching like there's no tomorrow :( it hurts even when i sneeze. its that terrible:( I feel paralyzed.
Off to town after dance to meet Yee Ling after her work. Had dins, shopped, went into NUM w/out having to feel scared at all yayyyy and that was my first time into Cine NUM like seriously. I'm so useless rightttttttttt, but things will get better :)

We talked everything <3



Thurs 11 June 2009


I met up with Mandy like after 2 months and 1 day! happy ttm :D had lunch and then off to my place. updated each other about everything, cam whore, facebook-ing, gossipping, blog hopping, and karaokeparty! Darl, do you know that my mom could actually hear us sing out at the living room. hahaha! hell lots of fun and laughter:)


As for today, I'm currently replenishing all the rest that I need for tonight! Excited to the maxxxxxxxxxxxx! meeting them after their work at 12mid, supper, prawning, then off to Jingy's place :D
Happy Birthday Jingy. I hope that you'll enjoy yourself t9.
Love you everyday ♥