Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Because someone asked me if I'll get together with you if you ever ask, and I replied, Yes."


Since I can't get myself to start on my Human Resource project so I figured I might as well blog now and start on it tomorrow...heheehe!
My holiday was AWESOME, but the after holiday was crazy, all the catching up with work/projects/test, driving me nuts! if i am to go into details for what I've been doing for the past 1 month, I think I'll prolly flood this post, so I'll just do some summarising:)
  1. 2 weeks over @ Europe (London/Paris/Reading) Trip was good, apart from the musuem visits ^^
  2. Home alone + Quarantined from school = PARTY for a week!
  3. Stayovers!
  4. Ah Siao cut my hair (turned out pretty good)
  5. "Illegal Driving" @ midnight
  6. Steamboat over at Mandy's + sleepover
  7. Late night suppers
  8. Drinking session with Steff/Feng (Stef got high, Feng puked 5 times, I knocked out)
  9. SN2 Friday night party
  10. Best Friend day out
  11. Fun fun and more fun, party party and more partying! :D

Time flies when you're having fun and soon I went back to school... school's madness! I need a break. I'm so stress till I fell sick okie! no laughing matter! my nose is like a faulty running tap now. it feels like its gonna drop anytime soon! and no! it's not SWINE! I think I better go rest now. Goodnight'all.

(Photos will be up asap)