Sunday, August 16, 2009

Let me forget the past

I miss you more than you even know.
More than you probly care
More than I ever show to you my dear
At least in words alone and
How does it make you feel to hear me say that I miss you?


I wonder if my life could get anymore... duller. It just revolves around sleeping eating watching tv using the comp going out doing practically nothing constructive at all. I can't stand my life like this as much as I can't figure out what the hell I want to do either. I told my mom about it and she thinks I'm pms-ing. Am I? Fuck, I hate what I'm doing now. I hope exams are quick over so that I can get a new life. I better one definately!

Anyway, I've caught like 5 shows recently. Public Enemies, Murderer, G.I. Joe, Overheard, The Orphan. G.I. Joe was fucking awesome! it was like the second Transformers, superbbbb! Overheard was as good, damn exciting + there's Daniel Wu hehehe!!! hamsum ^^

It's getting pretty late, Imma going to post some really overdue photos and hit the sack :)

UT Presentation Day


Muffin♥



HRM Presentation


Ah Juan & I :)






Peirce Family Day

The toilet- our secret hideout when we skipped lessons

The parade square for our daily morning pledge taking



The fountain where I used to get punish at

The rugby field- Memories




Retarded Jingy


National Day @ Marina Barrage

Damn cute lah










Who the fuck took this?
But I like :)


123 Clique