Friday, September 11, 2009

What a cruel thing to pretend

Happy Birthday to my ♥buddy♥


I know I know I haven't been blogging. I received my results today, I did better than expected so I'm pretty happy about it:) It's the 2nd week of hols now and I feel like I'm wasting my life away but, I like!


For this 2 weeks, I stayed home and finshed E.U. (hk drama) in 3 days, caught The Proposal & Final Destination, back to Peirce for teachers' day, caught up with some of my sec school friends, had SN2 girlies lunch, played mah jong, lost money, had BBQ and family gatherings, went for drinking sessions, did some shopping, got my nails done, finally registered for driving after Steffi years, back for dancing, had awesomest time at Powerhouse and Butter.

See... this is what I mean by wasting my life away, practically doing nothing constuctive at all! I am thinking of a getaway, to anywhere, just away from Spore. I actually thought of flying to Aussie to find my brother and spend rest of my hol there but most prolly the reply I will get from him would be a 'Fuck Off'.

So what shall I do for the remaining 1 month of hol? Sigh, I'm kinda sick of my life.

No comments: