Saturday, October 17, 2009

Your warm whispers, Out of the dark they carry my heart. Your warm whispers, Into the dawn they carry me through








The photos say it all.
MY HOLIDAYS: Dance

Did I mention about the awesomest friends I made?
Did I mention that we did PAR DE DEUX during Ryan's class that day?
Did I mention that my partner was Shir and we're the best partners ever! we have so much in common and there's just this chemistry we have between us. is it cool or what?
Did I mention that yst's dance bbq went better than I expected?
Did I mention that today's Amazing Race was insanely fun!?

Under the superduperwhooper hot sun, we ran from station to station (alright, we cheated a lil. we took bus/mrt). we passed cards from mouth-to-mouth. we ran around Ion looking for someone with a ribbon on her head. we stood outside Ion holding signs: Touch Me and freestyled for 2 eights. we had piggyback activity. we were to buy a list of food and were to memorise them all and be back with all the items within 15 mins. we then realised that that was our lunch and were to finished all so we began stuffing food. we learnt some cheoro @ Oschool and were to show it to Gin for approval to the next station. we were to buy something fishy but drinkable: Koi bubbletea and lastly we were to dig for clues in the sand, bury someone in the sand, transport water from the sea to the pail, water bomb passing, throwing of water bombs, yada yada. Oh, my group came in last. haha! but still, it was all for the bonding. TPDE :)

Alright, enough of dance.
O M G did I mention about my timetable!!!! I think I've the worst timetable in my life! I have school everyday! monday, tuesday, 9-6pm! this is crazy can? wednesday 11-1pm and I have dance at 6! why can't wed ends at 6 instead? thurday 10-1pm and friday 9-4pm. everybody say Nooooo, Nooooooooooooooooooooooo :( & I wonder who'll be in my class next sem. preez preez preez let me have socioble and happening classmates! preez preezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


I'm so tired now but I've no idea I've typed more than usual today and am still typing now. ok! STOP! I need to go rest now. sweet dreamzx.

No comments: