Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I can't catch my breath cause you take it away

4 hours ago, I fell asleep on the sofa while watching tv. mommy woke me up for a bath, I went into the room and snoozed for another hour. I was so tired that I just wanted sleep the night with my lens on. But I couldn't. Mom and dad took turns to wake me up and now I'm clean and energectic (ok, not really, the drowsiness is kicking in...) I slept at 4 yesterday. It was crazy. I volunteered to do all the collating and printing of the peer teaching notes. So much of wanting to turn over a new leaf and not wanting anyone in my new class to know me as a free rider, got destroyed by Audi in just seconds! I'm no no free rider :( you guys should see... open your eyes widely and see!

My new class is rather alright excluding the fact that there are only 5 guys. Modules are interesting. project group mates are (Y) I feel tired almost all the time. Guess I'm still trying to switch back my human clock. its so screwed. now, I can't sleep before 2 and can't wake up before 1. how???


Anyway, highlights of last week!!!
Firstly, we had our com based performance on tuesday. it was AWESOME!!! I'm really glad I'm part of this whole com based thing. it was a rlyyyyy great experience and the best part was the friends I've made. Good friends, sisters, brother, partner... all damn love can! :) I should say this once more, I LOVE TPDE!

Next was Slow's birthday! I love you Hunny muacks muacks. I know we owe you your present and celebration. fret not! we didn't forget! we will give you a superduperwhooper memorable one okie! meanwhile... please be patient !
Friday night over @ REBEL. I was happy. I was sad. I was embarrassed. I was scared. I was thrilled. I was exhausted. I was confused. I was shocked. I was so emotional. But still... I hope that night didn't have to come to an endand that time could just stop at that very moment... Anyway we hung around waiting for the first bus after the party ended. Me was broke ttm :(

Saturday was wasted away when I got out of bed only at 4 in the afternoon. met 123 at Harry's Bar only in the night. we separated. Buddy and I went over to PH to check out and the crowd was crazy. dropped the plan and went back home instead. boring halloween right! but its okie, that friday night could make my whole week already ^^
Sunday night was just simply spent with my favourite girls talking under the stars. Love night like this. Y'know they will always be there for you no matter what<3

Peek-a-boo!!!






























my sore throat is back :(

No comments: