Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'll follow you into the dark

Hello, happy sunday to you :D
I love my new blogskin alot and that makes me want to blog now. I feel as though I'm obliged to blog in such a pretty blog hahaha! but sadly, Hunny said that she's not able to see my blog's background using Mozilla. why is this so....?! so, my pretty blog can only been seen using internet explorer and most of the people on earth use Moz! :(
I'm supposed to get started on my Travel Leisure report but I kept digressing and now I'm here. I'm currently waiting for Bestie's call so I can go get ready to meet her:D (to get a new camera! so exciting!!!) I'm so very glad that we're spending more time together now :) we got to make up the times we've lost for her revision for A's. now, we can spend quality best-friend-time yay! photos below were taken at her place a few days back...
She took out this HUGE box and showed me all the stuff I've given her. now we do understand why she doesn't ever need a boyfriend in secondary school. this is because... I was acting some sort like her boyfriend! haha we were like some unseparable love birds! we send letters even when we were just sitting next to each other. we wrote in each other's diaries. we send christmas cards, new year cards, etc. we gave each other lucky charms to carry around. we even wrote letters to each other when one is away for a holiday, like, lets say I'm away for a week, and we will write a total of 7 letters for the other party to read each day when we're apart. I love my bestie alot but sadly, She's not the one. HEE HEE! if she's not a she and is a he, it will be so sweet, like those tv drama series where 2 best friends fall in love and live happily ever after:)
I can't wait for mid sem to be over and then HOLIDAY= PARTY WHOOHOO!!! meanwhile, I got to be patient. you too.

No comments: