Sunday, November 8, 2009

Smoke weed everyday






What the hell is wrong with my throat? I'm coughing like I'm gonna die anytime soon and this sore throat of mine has been on and off for 3 weeks already. now running nose is joining the party. is it me or is it the weather...?

Anyway, met up with 123 and caught MJ's This Is It yesterday. I'm not that much of a MJ fan, so I think the movie was alright? oh, I've watched Pokerking a few days back as well, damn typical gambling show. predicted plot, predicted ending, expected more though :( after movie, the rest went over to Bedok for K while 3 of us (Steffi, Feng and I) went over to the Chill Out Place for a drink. Kim joined us and yay I had fun last night. It was supposedly to be a mini bday celebration for hun, but she got to leave early in the end ): the rest of us stayed on and cabbed back home in the end as there werent anymore buses. damn, have been spending money like freeflow. need to practice some money management!


Today I decided to stay home, to rest. and in addition, I have this HUMONGOUS pimple above my mouth!!! seriously, why do pimples even exist:( how am I gonna meet the girls later....
I'm so wasting my day away. Woke up, watched tv, played Bejeweled Blitz with mommy on fb (she's totally hooked on. she has been on it for hours!), cam whored with my HUMONGOUS pimple and mommy's unglam moments, and now I'm online. and I am bored.

So many shits happened this week and I'm so glad tomorrow's the start of a new week. hopefully, a much better one :D



BTW, Ice Blast is the best "sweet" invented!!!!!!!!!

No comments: