Sunday, March 28, 2010

GEMS 5: The Labyrinth

GEMS 5 was one great experience that not everyone can go through and not one that can get with money. training everyday from 9am to 11pm was exhausting but was also the best times I've had in my poly life.
I've not only gained the experience and also, an awesomest bunch of friends♥
Time seems to pass so damn quickly. through the 3 weeks, we see each other EVERYDAY, literally. we shared anger, pain, sorrow, happiness. I can't express how glad I'm to have met every single one of them. & that concert is over now, I feel a part of me is missing...

Elena+Qianny+Me = HAIYA
I love you girlies ttm, really.
we have great minds coz we think alike :D
Brenice!!! my course mate and we took a year to realise that!
you're damn cute pls! Evelyn/Phyllicia/Xiang Ying
my awesome cheorographers!
Amanda/Diana/Joycelyn
my favourite hip hop girls!
Marcus!!!!!!
I want to marry you plssssss
I hope you're reading hehehe!
Clary!
My option #2
No lah, I love you too!
Ryan
my idol! lol!
Valencia Baby!!!!
*hugs* you tight tight
Sheral darling♥
Thank you GEMS 5 for bringing us both close tgt!
Shirrrrrrrrr♥♥♥
Best dance mate everrrrr
I LOVE YOU!
Bestie & Nana
Thank you both for coming down and the donuts!
Charm & Yokey!
Luv you bbs! mizzed you bbs so much!
Kim & Shiang
Really appreciate what you girls have done for me:)
TPDE FTW!!!!!!!!

No comments: