Monday, June 18, 2007

"The past is over, it can touch me not." -a return to love
She's a retard.

Huijing's expression tells you everything.

They just love me Singing :D
This is Ah Siao(:
Huijing's birthday was a Blast ! ;D we went Kgarden & we sure did enjoyed ourselves. put us together simply means Pure Craziness ! School was drudging, so i have nothing much to talk about either. i attended popping open class w rene, timothy & kyung yst. popping is cool & now my poor hands are aching probably due to too much of hitting. oh, Popping is a funk dance and street dance style based on the technique of quickly contracting and relaxing muscles to cause a jerk in the dancer's body, referred to as a pop or a hit. it's rather cool (:
Chino's mummy
Chino's daddy


Chino
My aunt's overseas and i went over to her place to feed the doggies and brought them for a walk. haha and i was telling mummy how much i miss Chino now : ( aww..
I'm feeling kinda down, anyone, chocolates for me? if you don't know, chocolates cheer me up! (:

No comments: