Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"The sooner you realize things will never be the same again, the sooner you can move on."




Sentosa


The Big Groove.
HOT HOT HOT!!!! :D


Horrid! i hate sun burns. my face's v. red : ( i have no idea why am i the one getting sunburnts when all i did was sitting under that coconut tree with my cap and shades on and the rest who went tanning for hours can get away with it! i shouldn't have worn any shades and now i have the mark on my face. everywhere's red except for the area at my eyes! haha!
Watched Men In White with Jun Hao & Dom on saturday ( weird combo, i know) but who cares! i haven't seen Jun Hao for so long! met Hui Jing in the night and we went for a night walk at town (:
Sunday was Sentosa. Jing, i hope you had fun [: and yeah, The Big Groove was next! OMGOMGOMG, it's FABULOUS! HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :DDDD supper and i touched home at 12 plus, Late.
2 weeks of school started today. i couldn't wake up & i was late. (maybe i have never been early before :/ ) i was so happy to see everyone today, esp my Jasmine bestie of course! :D

*Mugging starts now.
I'm going to devote all my time on Dance and Studies now. & nothing else. ( i know i have said this many times, but i mean it now! )





till then,
Hope To See You Soon :D



xoxo,
Jingo Tan

No comments: