Friday, December 28, 2007

"Once my lover, now my friend, what a cruel thing to pretend."


Christmas

Jie Jie's bedroom wall, I love.


Forever & Ever.

Didn't know wth she was taking..

Just wondering what its like to have dimples like Bestie (haha)

Walk-&-Take shot!

Bloody Red & Purple love!

JUICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Xmas
Christmas Eve was my day-off. Christmas party over at Jie Jie's place (It's a yearly-thing) and this will make up the 16th Christmas spent together with her (: Oh I worked on Christmas Day. I chose to work cos it's $7.50 ! whoooooooooo. I love PH :D

Best Friend
Bestie Ee came over to look for me yst. We had happy food and cam-whore. & it always feels great to be with her, even if it's doing nothing at all. I don't know why either. I just feel Happy :D

Work
Pin Shin (colleague) resigned. He wants a break before ITE starts. He has got to settle school fees & more. And this i must admit, I'll miss him tons! Today is my first day of work w/out him. I did cashier-ing (fun). but I still feel bored w/out him around, to make me smile. I'm gonna meet someone new tonight, I hope he's nice! I hope!


With love,
You Jing.

No comments: