Saturday, March 15, 2008

"I love you because I can't remember what life was like before I had you."





Moii posingzZz onexXx tUu fivexXx
We met up for dinner on Wednesday night for dinner @ Amk Sticky Rice.
Talk cock sing song and play ping pong as usual!

And and and, I didn't know poly enrollment is such a chore! oh whatever, I'm done with the mailing anw. Orientation is on the 17th April and school officially starts on the 21st. there's a camp on the 10-12th. should I go? should I? should I?
Your True Love Is a Capricorn




Why you'll love a Capricorn:

Hard working and driven, a Capricorn will work overtime to win your heart.

Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!


Why a Capricorn will love you:

You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.

Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.



Capricorn? Wth. He left me & he's a Capricorn!!

No comments: