Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I'm here waiting for You to feel the same way too."


Happy Bday Da Jie

Hello youuuuu I love eug's lappy!


Disney Restaurant
moii w/out euuuuuu






Honey Bunny!
It was sucha coincidence!
We bumped into Fock at Coffee Bean.

Look, I've got a broken heart :(









Wow. my life has been so happening these days.. I'm more than happy! my highlight for today's post : I met up with my Best Fwen last Friday! even if it's just merely 2 hours of cathing up a lil here & there, it was still one of the best thing to happen :D I've got a brainful of things to update her about, but I just can't seem to remember any when I see her, maybe I should bring a jotterbook along with me where ever I go hahaha.

I went for Peirce's Cultural Concert on Saturday night and I think it kinda sucked. oh well, the main point is to see my good o friends! yay I gotta chance to catch up with Ping Pong too :D She's in Hongk now and I hope she's safe and having lotta fun!

Sunday was Bday celebration for Da Jie!
They're Happiness, really.
(just look at the piccas above)

No comments: