Thursday, September 11, 2008

1. The person who tag you is?
~ Amanda Pang
Your relationship with him/her is?
~ my darling
3. Your five impressions of him/her?
~ sweet, bubbly, cheerful, lovely, AWESOME
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
~ wrote for me 16 birthday postcards for my 16th bday
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you?
~ you are my bestie!
6.If he/she become your lover, you will?
~ she's my darling already, my lover-girl
7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
~ do not be so close to others (I will be jealous)
8.If he/she become your enemy, you will?
~ Never
9.If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be?
~ I said Never
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is.
~ hug her and tell her "everything will be fine. I'm always here"
11. Your overall impression of him/her is.
~ wonderful girl!
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
~ crazy & loud? Idk, you tell me
13. The characters you love of yourself are.
~ bubbly
14.On the contrary, the characteristics you hate most about yourself are?
~ too materialistic
15. The most ideal person you want to be is.
~ I am happy being myself
16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
~ I love y'all too :D
17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blog only.

1. Bestie Ee
2. Mandy Pang
3. Steffi
4. Serene Sim
5. Huina
6. Yeeling
7. Huijing (go create a blog now)
8. Huixian (you too)
9. Shiang
10. Kimli

18.Who is no.6 having relationship with?
~ none
19. Is no.9 a male or female?
~ female
20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
~ they are totally straight
21. What is no.2 studying about?
~ sports & exercise sciences
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
~ few secs ago
23. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
~ 5566 HAHAHA
24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
- 1 bro, 1 sis
25. Will you woo no.3?
~ she's lovely, but too bad, I'm straight
26. How about no.7?
~ ans's above
27. Is no.4 single?
~ yup
28. What is the surname of no.5?
~ Sim
29.What’s the hobby of no.10?
~ hanging out w me


I've got nothing to do
& oh Happy Birthday Buddy! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: