Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"Another chance is all I need to make things right. Give me that chance."

My dad woke me up from my nap for Ban Mian (dinner) and my plan was the sleep till the next morning :( I'm dead tired. zzzzzz dozed off during all my tutorials today zzzzz ok I've learnt my lesson now. no partying if there's school the next day!
so...after much hesitation, I went for St James in the end (according to Wei En, it was the last party so yeahh... that made my heart itchy itch heehee) actual plan was Rogue, checked out the place and decided to head for St James instead. R&B and trance (I don't really like trance...) cabbed down to Shaw's Mac after the party. we wanted to hangout till morning then off to school but yeah, as you know, I need sleep (sleepiness just overtook. I could hardly focus on anything) we headed back home in the end. touched home @ 5, slept at 530 and woke up at 830 and see myself rushing for school.

Imma Zombie Now
pictures and then off to bed!



heehee enlarge this (see the smiling man)














No comments: