Friday, September 25, 2009

Take it all away



To those that asked about my emo posts these days, I get sad too at times alright. I'm not happy 24/7. I'd love to be like that, but its hard. things just get more complex when you get older and no one will be there to solve the problems for you anymore. but anyway! I'm over the emo period already and now I'm happy.
Happy because my bestie and I hung out again last sunday. we had a super gr8 relaxing day.
Happy because Serene Bff and I met up after a year (seriously) !!! Awesomest time!
Happy because I've been dancing almost everyday
Happy because I like my dance friends
Happy because I had a BOOMZ day today over at Nadiah's place
Happy because I made a new friend who I found out would be in the same class as me next sem
Happy because...
(theres just too many to list)

I'm just happy though I feel exhausted almost all the time.
Alright, I'm off.

No comments: