Tuesday, February 5, 2008

If the world should stop spinning slowly down to die, I'd spend the end with you.



my zui ai !


Crazy kids on loose




Nephews & Niece

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! I have wireless now for my lappy and the cable's fixed for my comp :D I had reunion dinner over at granny's yesterday night & it was havoc as usual. look at the photos above, they were like mad kids singing and dancing infront of the telly. attention seekers. oh, if you're wondering what I've been doing these past few days. I'm currently working 2 jobs. Sticky Rice still and an office job. Anyway, I watched Nationals last Saturday. I got totally inspired. Coach said I should start training for the next Inter-school comp & Skate Asia. yup! thats my new goal, to be freestyle 5 by then! hoho! Cheryl! I'll be your competitor soon ;)

Love, Me.

No comments: